Situated on the slopes of Table Mountain on the upper slopes of the city bowl, from this location the property looks across the city to Table Bay beyond. Whilst in a quiet residential area the location is sufficiently central to walk in approx 15/20 min’s to Kloof Street to enjoy the café culture, shopping and restaurants. Long Street well known for it’s night life and restaurants by the locals commences at the bottom of Kloof Street flowing down towards the business district and the V&A Waterfront.
Estimated drive times:
• V&A Waterfront & Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) less than 05 min’s
• Table Mountain Cableway less than 05 min’s
• Airport approx’ 20 min’s
• Camps Bay & Clifton Beaches less than 10 min’s
• Canal Walk shopping mall @ 10 min’s
• Ratanga Theme Park @ 10 min’s
• Century City shopping mall & casino @ 10 min’s
• Winelands closest point 25 min’s furthest 90 min’s
Accommodates up to 6 people in 3 bedroom serviced by 2 bathrooms
Modern ‘city living’ upmarket accommodation, smartly furnished with amazing views across the city to Table Bay. Centrally located access out and about into the city as well as to the sights and activities on the Cape outside the city are excellent.
Living & Dining
Spacious open plan main living space which spills out on to the huge terrace, floor to ceiling windows/doors concert the main living space into an integral balcony when pulled back/opened. Although open plan the living space divides into lounge, dining and kitchen areas, the stunning views can be enjoyed from within the living space as well as out on the terrace where they get even better.
Dining inside and out comfortably seats up to 6 people.
Entertainment; satellite TV (DSTV & MNet), I-pod docking station, music system and wall mounted LCD TV
Fully equipped ultra modern newly renovated kitchen with all the necessary appliances (inc’ gas stove, electric oven, extractor fan, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble drier, fridge freezer etc…), cutlery, crockery, pots, pans and cooking utensils.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
• Master bedroom; spacious double upstairs with queen bed, air-con’, wall mounted LCD TV and BIC as well as en-suite bathroom, leading out off the bedroom is a private veranda with city views.
• 2nd bedroom; double with air-con, and built in cupboards serviced by a shared bathroom with the 3rd bedroom
• 3rd bedroom; double king that converts to twin (2x single) beds as required serviced by a shared bathroom with the 2nd bedroom
• Bathrooms; 2 bathrooms 1 en-suite to the master and a family bathroom servicing bedrooms 2 and 3
• Super large terrace
• braai (bbq) area and facilities
• Solar heated Jacuzzi
• Private rear garden (60m2) with views of Table Mountain
• Double garage
• Off street parking
• Service 3x per week, additional services by arrangement
• Pool & garden serviced weekly
• Baby cot by request
• Wireless internet (broadband)
• Air-conditioning in 2 bedrooms
• Excellent security inc’ alarm
Click for more information on: Cape Town Holidays, Camps Bay Villas, Camps Bay Apartments, Cape Town Accommodation, Cape Town Rentals. Better still give us a call on 0207 112 0019 or email email@example.com for free independent advice on the best places to stay.