Situated in the city on the famous Green Market Square and just off St Georges Mall in the heart of the beautiful city. Within walking distance of restaurants, museums and the well known Long Street well known for it’s nightlife and Kloof Street know for shopping and café culture.
• Cape Town International Airport within 20 km
• Cape Town International Convention Centre within 1 km
• V & A Waterfront within 2 Km
• Century City- Canal Walk/Ratanga Theme Park @ 11 km
• Table Mountain Cable Car @ 5 km
• Clifton /Camps bay Beaches @ 7 km
Accommodates up to 4 people in 1 bedroom and a double sleeper couch in the lounge serviced by 1 bathroom.
Living & Dining
Open plan main living space with lounge, dining and kitchen areas opens up to a balcony overlooking the city. The lounge has a double sleeper sofa.
Dining seats up to 4 people
Entertainment; DSTV (Satellite), DVD Player & Wireless Internet
The kitchen is fully equipped with top of the range stainless steel appliances, fridge, stove (hob/plates & oven), microwave, kettle, toaster, full range of crockery and cutlery.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
• Lovely separate bedroom with a queen double bed
• Bathroom with huge windows, (bath, shower over bath, wc & wash basin)
• Excellent security
• Parkade nearby (rate approx R50 p/d)
Click for more information on: Cape Town Holidays, Camps Bay Villas, Camps Bay Apartments, Cape Town Accommodation, Cape Town Rentals. Better still give us a call on 0207 112 0019 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for free independent advice on the best places to stay.