Conveniently located just moments walk from both the bus and rail stations as well as from the popular Long Street with its city nightlife. The complex is situated on Adderley Street and famous St Georges mall in the heart of the beautiful city. Within walking distance are restaurants, museums, the Company Gardens, shops, cafes and bars. The V&A and De Waterkant can also be accessed on foot approx’ 10/15 min’s walk to each.
Approx drive times
• Table Mountain Cableway @ 5 min’s
• Camps Bay Beach @ 15 min’s drive
• Airport @ 20 min’s drive
• Stellenbosch @ 60 min’s drive
• Franschhoek @ 70 min’s drive
Accommodates up to 4 people in 2 bedrooms serviced by 2 bathrooms
Smart beautifully furnished and decorated apartment in a desirable complex on the 7th level. The complex is a landmark Art-Deco building which has an open courtyard in the centre, on the same level.
Living & Dining
Open plan main living space with lounge, dining and kitchen areas, the kitchen is separated off from the main living area by a counter.
• Comfortably furnished lounge area
• Dining seats up to 6
• Satellite (DSTV) LCD TV
Modern fully equipped kitchen with all the necessary appliances, cooking utensils, pots, pans, crockery cutlery etc…. Bedrooms & Bathrooms
• Master bedroom – double with queen bed and en-suite bathroom (shower no bath)
• Second bedroom – twin (2x single) beds
• Bathrooms; en-suite to the master (shower no bath) and separate bathroom (bath no shower)
• Excellent security & 24 hour concierge
• Secure basement parking